Friday, October 18, 2013

We are now: Portlandians

October 2013 has been a good month to us. Thank you October.

First off, our 6 month anniversary is in 2 days. Has it been that long? Well not yet. But it will be in 2 days. We've done a lot in the past 6 months. Robbie freelanced three times, we visited 9 states, lived in a tent for a week, and had just a few arguments. It's love.

But the real exciting this is that this good Dapper Dan Man here got a job at Wieden + Kennedy!!! He is an Art Director for Turbo Tax and Sony. He loves it. And now can't wait to do his taxes. 

SO THAT MEANS we are now RESIDENTS of Stumptown/Bridgetown/Beervana/P-Town/PORTLAND! Wahooo! Can you believe it? I can't. I feel like we're going to get up and move across the country, visiting America's wonders, and working in freelance. I'm a little (just a tiny-bit) sad that I wont be a Nomad. I liked that title. I'm still going to keep it.

We found our very own apartment on the NE side of town.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Mika this is amazing!!! Tell Robbie congrats! I've never been to Portland...looks like I need to come and pay you a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Please visit. You would love it.

      Delete
  2. So exciting!! I can totes see you guys living in Portland. Ps I love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely awesome in a sad, killer of gyspy lifestyle, sort of way... yet, still awesome.

    ReplyDelete